T_M1: Advanced Statistical Physics – Overview
In this course on Advanced Statistical Physics we will discuss the following topics:
- Critical Phenomena and Renormalization Group Theory
- Statistical Mechanics of Fluctuating Manifolds
- Non-equilibrium Processes and Onsager Relations
- Driven and Active Matter
Organization of the Lecture
The coordination of the lecture will take place on Moodle and only the most relevant information will be published on the website. Please register for the lecture using LSF. You will receive access credentials to the Moodle course shortly before the lecture starts by mail.
Until further notice, the lecture takes place in a hybrid format (please check Moodle for further information).
- Theresienstr. 37, B052; Mon, 10-12 c.t.
- Theresienstr. 37, B052; Fri, 10-12 c.t.
The first lecture will take place on 25 April 2022.
For organizational questions please contact Alexander Ziepke.