TE2: Stochastic Dynamics of Particles and Fields – Overview
- In accordance with the university regulations, we can currently only admit students who fulfill the "2G criteria", i.e. are either (i) recovered from an infection, or (ii) vaccinated, and have a corresponding certificate along with their personal ID or student ID.
- Join the jDPG online-workshop(in German) on 19-20.11.2021 about "Randbedingungen und Randeffekte in der Physik"
- Join the Engineering Life Seminar Series
- Congratulations to Giorgio Parisi for winning this year's Nobel Prize in Physics, "for the discovery of the interplay of disorder and fluctuations in physical systems from atomic to planetary scales."
If not stated otherwise, the lecture takes place on
- Thursday, 12:00 c.t. – 14:00, in room A348 Theresienstr. 37
- Friday, 12:00 c.t. – 14:00, in room A348 Theresienstr. 37
The first lecture takes place on 21.10.2021.
Credits: 4 SWS lecture + 2 SWS exercise class, 9 ECTS
The lecture will be held in person according to the current COVID regulations (please check the current regulations here). In particular, we can currently only admit students who fulfill the
"3G criteria" "2G criteria", i.e. are either (i) tested negative, (ii) recovered from an infection, or (iii) vaccinated, and have a corresponding certificate along with their personal ID or student ID.
The lectures will also be broadcast live via Zoom, but we strongly encourage you to join in person if possible. To join the first lecture, use this link
The links for the following lectures will be distributed via the Moodle course (see below).
The coordination of the lecture will take place on Moodle, and only the most relevant information will be published on this website as well. To get admitted to the Moodle course, register for the lecture on the LSF first. Once you have been admitted to the lecture (please check your LSF schedule) you will receive an e-mail on your campus account with further information on how to access the Moodle page. If you have been admitted to the lecture but did not receive an e-mail regarding the Moodle course by Friday, 22.10.2021, please contact S.Angerpointner@physik.lmu.de