Seminar: Advanced Seminar on 2D Materials – Overview
This course offers an overview of the broad field of two-dimensional materials. The course will be in the form of a seminar series, given by both international researchers and students. The evaluation for will be in the form of a 60 in seminar (45 minutes + 15 minutes for questions).
About the lecture
Time and placeWednesday 13:15 to 16:15 c.t.
Start: Wednesday 20th October
Dr. Luca Sortino, firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Stefan Maier, email@example.com
Topics will include:
- Graphene and 2D materials
- van der Waals heterostructures
- Exciton physics in 2D semiconductors
- Atomically thin electronics
- Moiré patterns for novel quantum materials
- Polaritons in 2D materials
Student assessment will be in the form of talks (45 min seminar + 15 min discussion) and their participation in the discussion of other seminars.
Verantwortlich für den Inhalt: Dr. Luca Sortino