T_M1: Advanced Statistical Physics – Overview
In this course on Advanced Statistical Physics we will discuss the following topics:
- Critical Phenomena and Phase Transitions
- Complex Fluids and Soft Matter
- Non-equilibrium Processes and Onsager Theory
- Kinetic Theory
- Active Matter and Biological Systems
Organization of the Lecture
The coordination of the lecture will take place on Moodle and only the most relevant information will be published on the website. Please register for the lecture using LSF. You will receive access credentials to the Moodle course during the first week of lectures.
The lectures will take place in person:
- Theresienstr. 37, B052; Mon, 10-12 c.t.
- Theresienstr. 37, B052; Fri, 10-12 c.t.
The first lecture will take place on 17 April 2023.
For organizational questions please contact George Dadunashvili.